Our Online Blended Classes
are a GREAT WAY to LEARN!
July Special of $350.
Before making a decision, why not login and experience it yourself?
One person registered, started the classes and passed the test in 3 weeks!
What are the Kentucky Real Estate Commission's
2. Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED is acceptable)
3. Have an approved FBI criminal record check - Complete info here.
4. Attend 96 clock hours of classes from an approved real estate school
5. Pass the real estate exam with a score of 75%
6. Affiliate with a principal broker within 60 days to be active in the business
What are the technical requirements to attend the classes?
You need a high speed internet connection and a webcam.
Who is my instructor?
As you know a good instructor makes all the difference in what you learn!
She holds the coveted DREI, or Distinguished Real Estate Instructor designation
and has even taught at the National Association of REALTORS(R) coventions.
Is there anything else I should know?
It's important to know the upfront expenses.
Tuition - $540 - July Special - $350
If your sponsoring broker is a REALTOR(R), you will be required
So, you may want to have money for additional business expenses.
"We are dedicated to life-long learning. We realize your future depends upon the skill set you possess. Knowing this, we are dedicated to helping you change your life by preparing you intellectually with quality education and training, so you may successfully contribute to our global community."
Thomas Lambuth, Director